Dawn - Full Discussion
Ideas for discussion:
1) Overall, what did you think of Dawn? What would/did you rate it out of 5?
2) What did you think of the relationship between the humans and Oankali? How about the trade? do you think it is "fair" of the Oankali to require this from the human race?
3) Lilith compares herself and humans in general to animals multiple times in the book. Do you think that's an accurate word to use based on how they are being treated by the Oankali? Why or why not?
4) Do you feel that the way the other humans reacted toward Lilith was realistic? Do you think there's anything Lilith could have done to prevent them from turning on her?
5) Any other thoughts about the book?
6) Will you be reading the rest of the trilogy?
Monday, August 19th
Through "Amy Elliot Dunne September 15, 2010 Diary Entry"